Welcome to RE:Start Local!
The RE:Start Local project* aims to help you secure local business opportunities arising from the increasing number of renewable energy and low carbon building retrofit investments in South East England.
RE:Start Local covers six key areas across the south east to deliver a free programme of activity for businesses through a range of partner organisations:
- B&E Group
- National Energy Foundation
- Reading Borough Council
- The Sustainable Building Partnership
- TV Energy
These organisations will work with large buyers and investors in renewable energy and retrofit programmes to understand their requirements and the associated business opportunities available for local businesses.
By joining the programme, this information will then be shared with you in your local area to help you get a head start!
Are you interested in tapping into the renewable energy and low carbon building retrofit markets?
RE:Start Local offers free seminars, meet-the-buyer events and one-to-one support to businesses working in the construction, energy efficiency and renewables sectors to help them better compete for large public and private sector contracts:
- Gain practical insights into the latest renewable energy, energy saving and retrofit solution
- Learn which clients are planning and undertaking renewable energy and retrofit work in your area
- Find out what you need to know and do to access these opportunities and get your business prepared for the new 'green' markets
- Hear what buyers and investors need from you and what they are doing to make it easier for local firms to compete for their business
- Find out what other local firms are doing and opportunities for linking up with them in local supply chains
- Learn how you can get maximum benefit from new funding schemes such as the Green Deal, ECO, Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed-in Tariff
- Receive practical help and support on bidding for public and private sector work
- Get access to specialist best practice guidance on renewable energy and local procurement supply chains.